About Me

My photo
I am a student of pgdm/mba in EMPI business school,New Delhi. Though i am not a professional writer but i love putting my inner heart's feeling into words and people say its a poems and me a poet; Yes i worked with All India Radio in my my teenage because of these poems which i wrote but still i don't feel like a poet or what ever.I feel these are just your feelings whom you give shape by writing in words. I never go behind any thing which i don't like, i am just king of my own kingdom. Love enjoying and spending time in traveling to new places and with nature. And more you can easily decide by analyzing my creations on the blog...

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

ग़वारा नहीं था
भुला दूंगा तुम्हे इस कदर अपने दिल से, जैसे तेरा कोई नामो निशाँ ना था
बेवफा कह लेना चाहे मुझे तुम ,
मगर तेरा औरो से दिल लगाना मुझे गवारा नहीं था ,
खुद कि खुशियां भूल कर, भर देना चाहा मैंने दामन तेरा
मगर कर दिआ तूने लहू लुहान उस हाँथ को,
जो उठा थो तो बस हर वक्त तेरी ही दुआओ के लिए
जब खुश ही है तू अपनी जिंदगी में
फिर क्यों मै  तेरा इन्तेजार करुँ
हर वक्त हाथ में लेके खंजर
मुझे खुद के सीने पे चलना ग़वारा नहीं था
सुबह कि पहली किरण से लेकर  चांदनी रात तक
हर वक्त इन्तेजार करता रहा मै तेरा
मगर तू पता बता दे अपना, इतना भी मै तुम्हारा नहीं था
दो पल  भी न मिले खुशिओ के इस इश्क में गर "अभि "
तो तेरा हर पल उनके लिए इश्क में अश्के बहाना, गवारा नहीं था ग़वारा था

With Lots of Love & Regards From:
Abhinav Anurag "अभि "

No comments:

Post a Comment